What are you wearing right now?
  • Hanes Alive with a North Face sport bra.
  • Leggs opaque tights under my jeans. It is 12 degrees here
  • I am wearing Merona dark grey tights, had them on all day at work & getting ready to go to sleep in them.
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
  • secret61
    silks control top sheer toe,under my jeans
  • orange Buffalo Bandits t-shirt, black shorts, and my new CDR Onix 40's in Natural.
  • I wasn't going to but in the end, I've just slipped on a rather tatty but lovely pair of Wolford Magic Touch 12s for a quick wank before bed...:)
  • Sheer black tights, it's COLD today in the Northeast!. great way to keep warm
  • Wolford Luxe 9s- new purchase today. VERY sheer, terrified they will not last 5 mins!
  • Wearing my Jet Black Sheer Support, Sheer toe pantyhose under my jeans today.
  • secret61
    hanes non control top style 715 silk reflection, barely black
    very nice pantyhose
  • stw38
    Pretty much the majority of the evenings last week I've donned Hue solid black opaques under my jeans whilst shopping. Toward the end of the week and the weekend I wore Wolford Fatal 50 in solid black.

Now, prior to wearing the Wolford opaques, it was always Hue, which are one of my favorites for opaques, since they kept me comfortable in the colder weather. Having worn Wolford Fatal 50 over the past 3 days, I have to say, those are an absolutely fantastic and comfortable wear for hours on end (under my jeans). I haven't come across a pair of Wolford hosiery that hasn't taken care of me.
  • Lydia
    Ames Walker 218 microfiber compression semi opaque black, these are the best ever !!
  • secret61
    secret and hanes this is my favorite brand pantyhose, actuelly, I have secret control top sheer toe in black Under jeans
  • secret61
    hanes silk reflection barely black sheer toe,very smooth pantyhose and sexy pantyhose
  • secret61
    secret deluxe high cut pantyhose sandalfoot,I love them, very nice pantyhose
  • secret61
    hanes silk reflections sotf as cashmere in color barely black Under my jeans
  • BillB
    I am wearing Activskin's new Crotchless pantyhose in black.
  • 2 pairs of high shine 40 denier black pantyhose heels and a white nylon spandex tank mini dress
  • phbob
    Sheer Energy Nude with black stockings and a garter belt
  • occasion or reason never need one to wear always wearing my pantyhose like now got on shiny white pantyhose by pevey with black lace yelete hose over top and 4 inch heels and a white nylon lycra tank mini dress is form fitting just love the look get the picture lol
  • occasion or reason never need one to wear always wearing my pantyhose like now got on shiny white pantyhose by pevey with black lace yelete hose over top and 4 inch heels and a white nylon lycra tank mini dress is form fitting just love the look get the picture lol
  • Bobbie Brooks brand color beige they are awesome! !!
  • secret61
    hanes more quality them secret brand,I prefer hanes best quality and confort
  • shiny tan pantyhose jean mini skirt navy blue leotard and my heels
  • secret61
    hanes silks reflection lasting sheer,control top style a0925 nice and good pantyhose
  • macgyver
    legg's sheer energy control top beige
  • secret61
    hanes silks reflection lasting sheer,control top
  • Leggs sheer energy Q black.
  • Ok
  • secret61
    hue french lace control,sheer toe Under jeans
  • Sheer49
    Wolford Neon 40s in black
  • Brown diamond tights
    GOPR2835.JPG
    3840 x 2880 - 8M
  • secret61
    hanes silk reflection lasting sheer in color jet, with joging
  • NIce tights and very nice legs narogbecvra!
  • PockyPocky
    Merona black opaques
  • Hosieree
    We are offering a big range of hosiery at hosieree.com
    High quality European Brands, reasonable price. Contact us if you'd like to try any style and we issue 10 % discount for your first order + free shipping inside USA for the orders over $65 http://www.hosieree.com/
  • George brand pantyhose (Walmart), control top in black. Mmmmm.
  • Plain brown tights
    GOPR2836.JPG
    2417 x 1958 - 3M
  • secret61
    hanes silk reflection lasting sheer,worn 8 time,but good condition
  • Sheer49
    Purple Marks & Spencer opaque tights over Wolford Perfectly 30 in Tan
  • shiny petrol colored tights with a nylon spandex tank mini dress and heels
  • secret61
    hue french lace pantyhose in color black
  • Sheer49
    Just bought this evening: Wolford Variete tights in black with my black high heels. These have a net effect mock stocking effect and are very sexy...
  • secret61
    hue french lace pantyhose in color black
  • phbob
    Leggs Sheer Energy (nude) , bra and heals
  • rexter75
    ive just had a shave and im in these ultra fine black crotchless with a bow seamed design along the back of them.
    mepp1.JPG
    320 x 240 - 33K
  • phbob
    rexter,
    What a great pic
    You look awesome
  • rexter75
    thanks you for the compliment, its nice to know there is no judgment here
  • phbob
    No judgement here
    Just lust.
  • Sheer49
    I've shaved for the first time in ages, so tonight its Wolford Luxe 9s over newly shaved legs. Feels awesome!